Our number one priority has been ensuring the safety of our employees, members, and their guests. We have spent a significant amount of time fine-tuning our processes, training our employees, and ensuring we meet the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services Interim Guidelines for Restaurant reopening. Restaurants, Bars, and Private Membership Clubs will not be able to operate as they did prior and we’ve taken extensive steps to help ensure everyone’s safety.
We are participating in the Count On Me NC program to help keep our communities safe and healthy. When visiting restaurants, businesses, and other public places, you can have a huge impact on the well-being of everyone in our community just by following a few simple guidelines. We are asking that you take the "Count on Me NC" pledge and show you’re doing your part to help here!
HERE IS WHAT WE ARE DOING TO HELP KEEP YOU SAFE
- All staff members will complete, Count On Me NC Business Training Modules in their Area of Employment: Restaurant Managers & Operators, Front-of-the-House, or Back-of-the-House
- All staff members will complete, ServSafe Reopening Guidance: COVID-19 Precautions
- Added hand sanitizer stations throughout our establishment and are asking everyone to sanitize their hands prior to entry
- Revised our sick policy to include a health screening for all employees and are following the NC Department of Health and Human Services, "Non-Health Care Employee Symptom Screening Checklist."
- Adding contact-less credit card payments and are highly discouraging cash payments
- Added an EPA registered peroxide based cleaning product proven to kill COVID-19 in 45 seconds
- Added a QR code menu available to view on your mobile devices so that you can avoid using physical menus if desired
- Will no longer be pre-setting tables and will be minimizing the items on each tabletop; sanitizing these items after every use
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO DO TO HELP KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Take the, "Count on Me NC" Guest Pledge
- Wait your turn by maintaining six feet of physical distance from others (insides and outside)
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and use hand sanitizer
- Be patient and kind to staff and other guests as we all try to adjust to a new normal
- Wear a mask! Once you are seated you may remove it. If you get up for any reason PLEASE put your mask back on!