Dot Dot Dot Membership
$10.00 / year
1) We take our dress code very seriously. Click here to see what we mean.
2) When we’re full, we operate on an “every Member deserves a seat” basis – there’s no standing room at the bar.
3) Please use your inside voice. Our bar can get festively loud when everyone is having a good time.
4) Cocktails are hand-crafted, and we never take shortcuts. Your patience will be rewarded.
5) Instagram and Facebook are fine – our food and drinks are photogenic! A quick call from the babysitter is okay, too – but if you need to negotiate a treaty on your cell phone, please step outside.
6) At Dot Dot Dot we treat all guests equally regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation or sign of the zodiac. We’re all here to have fun so if something or someone makes you uncomfortable please tell our manager or one of our staff.
7) According to NC law we reserve the right to refuse service to a guest who we believe is impaired in any way. Please respect this. We’re glad to call you a cab, Uber or Lyft…
*Dot Dot Dot is a private social club for members and guests 21 years of age and older. We possess all required North Carolina ABC Permits.