Dot Dot Dot Membership
$10.00 / year
1) Membership is required for entry*
2) Members, please observe these house rules. Share our dress code with your guests prior to arrival.
3) A valid driver’s license or ID is required for everyone who enters.
4) We strongly recommend completing your membership online prior to arrival. We can offer a limited membership at the door, but you may experience delays.
5) Each Member may bring 3 guests upon each visit. More than 3 requires additional membership
What to expect from us and what we expect from you…
6) We take our dress code very seriously. See below.
7) When we’re full, we operate on an “every Member deserves a seat” basis – there’s no standing room at the bar.
8) Please use your inside voice. Our bar can get festively loud if everyone is having a good time.
9) Cocktails are hand-crafted, and we never take shortcuts. Your patience will be rewarded.
10) Instagram and Facebook are fine – our food and drinks are photogenic! A quick call from the babysitter is okay, too – but if you need to negotiate a treaty on your cell phone, please step outside.
11) At Dot Dot Dot we treat all guests equally regardless of race gender or sexual orientation. We’re all here to have fun so if something or someone is making you feel uncomfortable please tell our manager or one of our staff.
12) According to NC law we reserve the right to refuse service to a guest who we believe is impaired in any way. Please respect this. We’re glad to call you a cab, Uber or Lyft…
*Dot Dot Dot is a private social club for members and guests 21 years of age and older and possesses all required North Carolina ABC Permits.