HOW TO JOIN AND WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN YOU GET HERE…
- Membership is required for entry*
- Members, please observe these house rules. Share our dress code with your guests prior to arrival.
- A valid driver’s license or ID is required for everyone who enters.
- We strongly recommend completing your membership online prior to arrival. See bottom of page. We can offer a limited membership at the door, but you may experience delays.
- Each Member may bring 3 guests upon each visit. More than 3 requires additional membership
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM US AND WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU..
- We take our dress code very seriously. See below.
- When we’re full, we operate on an “every Member deserves a seat” basis – there’s no standing room at the bar.
- Please use your inside voice. Our bar get festively loud if everyone is having a good time.
- Cocktails are hand-crafted, and we never take shortcuts. Your patience will be rewarded.
- Instagram and Facebook are fine – our food and drinks are photogenic! A quick call from the babysitter is okay, too – but if you need to negotiate a treaty on your cell phone, please step outside.
- At Dot Dot Dot we treat all guests equally regardless of race gender or sexual orientation. We’re all here to have fun so if something or someone is making you feel uncomfortable please tell our manager or one of our staff.
- According to NC law we reserve the right to refuse service to a guest who we believe is impaired in any way. Please respect this. We’re glad to call you a cab, Uber or Lyft…
DRESS CODE POLICY:
Proper dress is required. Our dress code is extremely important to us and many of our members and have been established to compliment your overall experience. Our Staff is here to answer any questions you have about the dress code and they have been directed to gently remind those who accidentally forget or are uninformed of the standards. Our Door Person is responsible for monitoring and enforcing this policy. Management reserves the right to define “appropriate” attire.
We hope that the following guidelines will assist you in making your time spent at Dot Dot Dot as comfortable and pleasurable as possible.
- We recommend business or smart casual.
- When in doubt, wear something that you wouldn’t mind wearing on a first date.
- All members and guests should always be neat and wear appropriate attire while on premise.
- Nice jeans are allowed, and this policy is strictly enforced (Rips & Tears are not allowed)
- Flip-flops shall not be worn at any time. Men should not wear open toed shoes as this is not fitting of the business casual dress code.
- Ladies please wear open toed shoes in good taste.
- Casual sneakers are acceptable (fluorescent color running shoes are not. Please use your best judgment).
- Fashionable hats are acceptable (Ball Caps are not permitted. Anything with a team logo is not acceptable. Snapbacks and Fitted hats are not permitted).
- Please no Athletic gear or sleep wear (we are not a Cross Fit gym, Yoga Studio, or bedroom).
- Shorts are only allowed for the Warmer Summer Months (May – September)
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
*Dot Dot Dot is a private social club for members their guests 21 years of age and older and possesses all required North Carolina ABC Permits. Once you’ve fully completed your membership application you will pick up your membership card in person on your first visit. Please notify our Door Person that you are in need of your membership card. You can also mange your account online via this site just go to “My Account” tab.